Real Estate Law
Richardson|Ober attorneys advise and represent brokers, developers, mortgage brokers, common interest developments, and property owners in most important aspects of real estate law. Most property owners simply want to proceed with their intended use of the property or to consummate a transaction — litigation is the last thing on their minds. Our commitment is to promote good neighborly relations and to avoid litigation except as a last resort. We develop and execute strategies tailored specifically to our clients’ needs and to the unique characteristics of the client’s property.
Our attorneys have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Purchase and Leasing Disputes
- Termination or Preservation of Executed Contracts
- Boundary Disputes and Issues
- Easement and other Title Disputes
- Joint Ownership Disputes
- Defense and Risk Management
- Disclosure Issues and Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Risk Management for Property Owners, Developers, Brokers, Agents, Common Interest Development Associations
- Contract Drafting, Review and Advice During Negotiation Process
- Conversion of Residential and Commercial Properties to Condominium
- Partition of Real Property and Disputes Between Joint Owners
- Judicial and Non-Judicial Foreclosures
Heavily committed to the real estate industry and profession, the firm’s attorneys are regularly called upon as speakers at industry conferences and organizations, and regularly contribute articles for regional and national industry publications. Firm Partner, Kelly G. Richardson, is a licensed broker and serves as legal counsel for several Southern California Associations of Realtors® and is active in the California Association of Realtors®.
“I do enjoy working with Kelly, Thushari, the two Matts, and others at your firm. Everyone is very prompt in getting back to me, professional, and gives great advice to my HOA clients.”
R.S., HOA AccountantRead More Testimonials
We are committed to providing legal counsel customized to your needs. Please contact us with any further questions or to request a proposal.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.