Associate Attorney Job OpportunityJan 04, 2023
Richardson | Ober LLP is an established boutique firm with statewide and national reputation for consistently responding to each client’s unique legal needs.
Our firm has an immediate opportunity for a real estate litigation associate with 5 to 10 years of experience to handle real estate and homeowner association general advice and litigation matters, working on-site and/or remotely as needed.
Richardson | Ober LLP seeks high-caliber professionals who are committed to the highest levels of law practice and are passionate about advising and protecting clients. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and a desire to grow professionally in a positive working environment with those with a shared vision of success. Applicants must have experience handling matters with minimal day-to-day supervision and must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- J.D. from ABA-accredited law school
- 5 to 10 years of law firm or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook and ability to learn other software programs
- Ability to research, analyze, and act with minimal supervision
- Outstanding listener and excellent oral and written communicator
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent legal research and analysis skills
- Ability to work at a pace necessary to manage and maintain active workload/caseload while providing excellent client service
- Customer service oriented, client focused
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn
- Ambition to grow professionally
Please send your resume and letter of introduction to Catheryne Loiacono at: [email protected] Our firm seeks attorneys who are bright, ethical, and fiercely committed to the practice of law. The firm’s practice areas include homeowner association advice and representation as well as advice and representation to non-HOA property owners, brokers, and developers. The firm is committed to providing clients with exceptional legal counsel and outstanding service. Serious candidates should be prepared to submit references as well as representative writing samples.
R|O LLP is diverse and encourages the professional development of our lawyers and their advancement by mentoring and assisting in the development of their litigation, analytical, and writing skills, as well as professional networking through industry seminars and conferences. The firm offers a wonderful culture, a focus on quality of life and life-work balance, a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and AD&D. Benefits include a 401k matching program.