One hour of CAM ICB Credit is approved for this presentation.
Join us as Kelly G. Richardson, Esq., CCAL provides a practical guide for responding to harassment, discrimination reports and disability accommodation requests in the HOA. California’s new Fair Housing Regulations present many questions and challenges for the manager or owner of property.
Topics will include:
- Recognizing a Fair Housing issue
- How to respond to disability accommodation requests
- A resident complains of harassment, what do I do with this?
- Dealing with disputes and potentially inappropriate accommodation requests
- Responding to DFEH inquiries
- How to pursue the interactive process required by the Regulations