HOA Attorney Job OpportunityJan 24, 2022
Richardson | Ober | DeNichilo LLP is growing and is looking for the next member of our dynamic team. We offer flexible working arrangements tailored to fit your lifestyle and needs. We will mentor you and learn from you so that you can become a thriving member of our team. We are trusted counselors, writers, educators, and advocates. We are not just lawyers; we are recognized industry leaders. At R |O | D your legal career is never one dimensional. We encourage you to review our website, and research our team to learn more about who we are and why you should join our team.
We are looking for high caliber professionals who are passionate about serving our clients. Creativity and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Juris Doctorate degree from ABA-accredited law school
- 5-10 years of law firm or similar experience
- Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision
- Outstanding listening, and both oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent legal research and analysis skills
- Ability to work at a pace necessary to manage and maintain active workload/caseload and to provide excellent service to clients
- Customer focus and client relation skills required
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and understand our practice and motivated to grow professionally
- Experience in HOA law, real estate, contract drafting, litigation, and insurance coverage and analysis is helpful. We care deeply about our clients and are committed to providing them with exceptional legal counsel and outstanding service.
The firm offers a culture, a focus on quality of life and life-work balance, a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package.
If you are the next member of our team, please email your resume to [email protected].